Onyebuchi Ememanka, the special adviser on public communications to the governor of Abia state, Ikpeazu, decided to pay back a good deed done for him almost twenty years ago.
COMPUTERIZED TRANSCRIPT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
(A CASE STUDY OF CARITAS UNIVERSITY)
This project is a computerized information management for transcript management which will help to over-come the undesirable problem associated with misplacement of student records, student’s grades, slow and strenuous accessibility of student report and record, inaccurate record keeping and poor information management within the schools. Here the aims and objectives of the study will be easily retrieved with increased data security, and there will be reduction in the amount of resources, which will lower the cost of processing of student transcript, since information is stored in a database with reduced data redundancy. This will also prevent over-working of personnel and reduce in the bulkiness of file and record. This program developed/designed will ensure easy flow of information in the school (caritas university), and accurate information management in all school.
Create a Website with Joomla
How to build a website with Joomla 3?
In this group of tutorials we will teach the basic skills you need in order to create a simple Joomla site. We believe that once you understand the Joomla 3 structure and the way the application works, it will become much easier for you to create the site that you want. However, Joomla 3 has endless capabilities and it is easy for the unexperienced user to get lost in the sea of information. This is why, we have focused on the fundamental knowledge that you really need.
How to Create a Website with Joomla
- Create a Simple Joomla Article Page – This tutorial will teach you the very first thing you need to know about Joomla – how to make articles and show them on your website.
- Create a Complex Joomla Page using Components – Learn how to use components to create more complex pages and visualize them.
- Use Joomla Categories – In this tutorial you will learn how to use Joomla categories to organise and display your content better.
- Use Joomla Featured Articles – Find out how to use the Featured Articles functionality in Joomla 3.
- How to Add a Contact Us Page to Joomla – Find out how to add a simple Contact Us page to your site.
- How to Create Drop-down Menus in Joomla – Learn how to create nested menus for your Joomla site.
- How to Add Banners to Joomla – Find out how to use the Banners component in Joomla 3 to add ads to your site.
Watch the video below:
THE CURRENT TRENDS IN IT COMMUNITY
LOS ALAMITOS, CA — The IEEE Computer Society has unveiled its Top 9 Technology Trends for 2016. According to Dejan Milojicic, past president, IEEE Computer Society, “Some of these trends will come to fruition in 2016, while others reach critical points in development during this year. You’ll notice that all of the trends interlock, many of them depending on the advancement of other technologies in order to move forward. Cloud needs network functional virtualization, 5G requires cloud, containers can’t thrive without advances in security, everything depends on data science, and so on. It’s an exciting time for technology and IEEE Computer Society is on the leading edge of the most important and potentially disruptive technology trends.”
Steps to Becoming an IT Specialist
The following are steps you can take to become an IT specialist:
Step 1: Earn a Bachelor’s Degree
The BLS maintains that a bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field is the most common requirement for becoming an IT specialist. Relevant majors include computer science, information systems and software engineering. Students in bachelor degree programs generally start by gaining a solid foundation in mathematics, science and engineering. They build a broad knowledge of computer science subjects in courses in data structures, numerical analysis, data management and programming languages.